Tang Art Advisory takes care of the entire consignment process for T&E attorneys and Estate Planners: from cataloging the artworks in the estate to orchestrating their appraisal and sale. We save you time and money while obtaining the best possible financial result for your client's estate.
- Cataloguing, condition checking, digital photographs
- Preparing of (digital) inventories and archives
- Orchestrating consignment process including appraisal, administration & timely reporting
- Prepare and execute sales and marketing plans for works of art and entire collections
- Advice based on price discovery and due diligence
- Extensive international network of auction houses, dealers, specialists & appraisal firms
- Advice provided throughout the United States
- Access to art finance opportunities
"Our CPA and estate planner recommended Annelien Bruins of Tang Art Advisory for the sale of the art in my mother-in-law’s estate. Annelien Bruins helped us to successfully sell three Giacometti sculptures, an oil on canvas by Simon Hantaï and a Picasso work at Sotheby’s in New York. We received favorable terms as a client of Tang Art Advisory and they managed the entire consignment process from having the works appraised, choosing the most appropriate sale venue, negotiating the transaction on our behalf, handling the paperwork, organizing shipment of the works to New York, reviewing the catalogue entries and overseeing the payment process. Annelien's attention to detail, follow-through, and consistent and complete communication with us throughout the entire complicated process was outstanding and valued at a difficult time. We would gladly and without reservation recommend Annelien to families or trust & estate professionals who need to sell groups of artworks out of an estate."
Read more testimonials by clicking here.