The prospect of selling an artwork or collection of art can be daunting. Art is considered an illiquid asset because it can take a long time to sell. The art market is opaque which means it is hard for you to find a buyer, let alone obtain the right price for your treasured possession. We advise you on the best channels to sell your artwork or collection so that you can maximize your financial result.
- Sales and marketing plans for fine and decorative art
- Negotiating private transitions
- Providing expert opinions on existing or proposed sales
- Impartial advice based on price research and due diligence
- Working with your wealth manager, CPA or Trust & Estate Attorney
- Extensive international network of auction houses, specialists and appraisal firms
"In November 2014, I engaged Annelien Bruins of Tang Art Advisory to help me sell my Christopher Wool. The work successfully sold at auction in London at almost a record price. Prior to, during and after the sale Annelien communicated with me so that the entire consignment process was clear to me at all times. I received favorable terms from the auction house because we consigned through Tang Art Advisory. This combined with the above-estimate hammer price achieved means that I maximized my financial result. I would gladly recommend Annelien Bruins to international collectors who need to sell an artwork or entire art collection at auction."
Read more testimonials by clicking here.