We view strong art asset management practices as an essential component in the protection of your collection of fine and decorative arts. Whether you acquired the artworks for investment or enjoyment, managing your art collection cost-effectively will maintain and enhance its value and condition. Tang Art Advisory takes care of all aspects of art asset management on your behalf.
- Cataloguing, condition checking, digital photography
- Research and analysis of your art assets
- Preparing of (digital) inventories and archives, database management
- Orchestrating conservation and restoration
- Overseeing appraisals and advising on insurance solution
- Managing (international) transport and storage
- Training of registrars and administrators
- Extensive international network of auction houses, specialists and appraisal firms
"Annelien Bruins has managed the collections of our clients for nearly ten years. During this time she established a system of procedures and guidelines in which the art and antiques are monitored and safeguarded. She continues to work for us on a consultancy basis and advises us on art management issues such as valuations and insurance, tax-related matters such as purchase and sale as well as import and export. She manages international art-related projects for us and she directs our registrar. As a result of her dedication, professionalism and knowledge our clients’ collections are exceedingly well-managed in an incredibly discrete and cost-effective manner. According to one of the valuation teams that we worked with in 2006, the collections belonged to one of the best-managed that they had come across. I would happily recommend Ms Bruins to collectors, family offices and others who have to deal with the practical challenges that occur when dealing with extensive, international art collections."
Read more testimonials by clicking here.