Tang Art Advisory takes care of your
clients' collections to reduce the risk of claims
Strong art asset management practices are an essential component in the protection of collections of fine and decorative art, particularly for insurance carriers.
- Cataloguing, condition checking, digital photography
- Research and analysis of your art assets
- Preparing of (digital) inventories and archives, database management
- Orchestrating conservation and restoration
- Overseeing appraisals and advising on insurance solutions
- Managing (international) transport and storage
- Training of registrars and administrators
- Extensive international network of auction houses, specialists and appraisal firms
Filippo Guerrini-Maraldi, Executive Director
RK Harrison Insurance Services
"It is an honour to write a recommendation letter for Annelien as we have had a tremendous pleasure working with a diligent and impeccably behaved young lady. Over the past 9 years our working relationship has comprised of arranging complicated insurance in the Fine Art Sector for an important client having assets worldwide. Annelien is extremely organised and we are lucky to have her assistance in making a complex matter run incredibly smoothly. I have absolutely no doubt that whatever project Annelien is given her unique talent in creating solutions and making mechanics run efficiently will create nothing but confidence and enjoyment for her clients utilising her services."